Sunday, July 19, 2009

How Long Does Oral Hematoma Last

but where have I been? Villa Manin!




here is another place where I was. Villa Manin, Codroipo (oh Codroipo, Codroipo!)
even if the photo was taken in Nimis, because after so much work we also went on to explain that Friuli has some positive sides to the emigrants of Lazio, Umbria and Campania the exhibition Earthquakes Italy: we explained what was then the frico, polenta, gneur, fricis lis, the roots and the cabernet. was appreciated. Well I was at Villa Manin as an animator of the show Earthquakes in Italy, an experience that I really liked, and me Petrolini. Even if the argument was tremendous, tremendous doubly: Friuli and Abruzzo. The interactive aspect was really strong on the Flaminia and Delia! But No more fruit in Friuli cal conossi the stories from the Orcolat? It dismenteie dut, who? par cjalĂ  TV? Nonos, the sintiment veis pierdut?

0 comments:

Post a Comment