Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Are Platelets In The Stomach



Save the world of children
--- -------------------------------------------------- -----------
So says the voice of a child who
on the bench watching a garden
and illuminated by the sun shining land is aimed at:
- Land that once were beautiful and colorful
that end have done your perfumes?
they told me that your night was a concert
stars
but the streetlights m'oscuran sight.
Then there, an adult feels his word,
approaches him, comforts him.
- I heard what you said
My heart is broken
of my dreams I am forgotten.
a child I was like you,
now I am ready to listen because it is not
late to change what the world is
if you will stay with an adult
ready to help.
And we adults will save your world
happy until we see there.
----------------------------------------------- -----------------
Elisabeth Friederike VC

0 comments:

Post a Comment