Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can U Get A Wax After Tanning?

Maria Grazia suggests ...


do it!
The National Civil Service gives you the chance to prove yourself and earn in the meantime.
From this game I have! I learned new things and of course my skills have improved. The library world I've always liked: In fact, I was able to combine my interests with the Civil Service. I never weighed the contrary, the time has flown and now I'm more than half of hours taken a bit 'I'm sorry. The climate of the library where I have the service is very nice, I was immediately put at ease and encouraged to pursue new activities. Now of course are more precise and careful.
recommend this experience to those who want to combine study with a history of active citizenship in the promotion of culture. And if you're interested, I recommend not let it slip away. Maria Grazia

0 comments:

Post a Comment