Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Whats Wrong With Og Mudboen

Manuela said ...


What what it meant for me the civil service?
E 'was certainly an experience that deeply influenced my life, and also if it seems trivial I know that I will always remember. Actually I took this decision driven by the desire for economic independence from mine. Then I started to learn and love the work of the librarian, so means to do literature searches, loans, front-office and many of these things I know I will be very useful in the future, also in view of the thesis.
with colleagues in the library has now established a good relationship because of mutual esteem and respect. Even with the other "Civilino" has created a beautiful relationship and we became friends with some and I hope we can be even after this experience. Well, what else can I say? I hope not to have bored you and that my testimony may be helpful to those who are maybe still a little undecided whether to take or not this choice. I know for a fact that was not entirely a wasted year, of course, hours of service are many and this is undeniable, but as I see it, it was a first opportunity to show itself to the world of work, to understand what it means to work of teams and know how to relate better with other people.
Hello Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment