Monday, June 15, 2009

Value Of 1971 Starcraft Pop-up Camper

CASANOVA WITNESS OF A UFO?

CASANOVA WITNESS OF AN UFO? - Casanova, In His Book Called "Story of My Life", wrote That He Was witness of an unidentified flying object (UFO). Which pyramid fire flying from not make HIM into the sky, for whole night long.
Even in the eighteenth century, the "Age of Enlightenment," there were numerous sightings of UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). Among the many chronicles that speak, there was also that of a well-known and controversial character: Giacomo Casanova. The adventurous "Tombeur de femmes", concerned for other women in addition to the esoteric, wrote in his autobiographical work "Story of My Life" an interesting episode: "... I had left an hour and Castelnuovo I went to Rome in peacefully and under a clear sky when I noticed ten paces from me to right a pyramidal flame a cubit high and lifted off the ground four or five feet, who accompanied me . The flame stopped when I stopped, and when the road was lined with trees not seen more, but I came to see it when I passed the plants. I went there several times and so I approached it receded. I tried to retrace my steps and then I could not see anymore, but when they resume their journey to find myself in the same place. disappeared with only the light of day ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment