Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Not To Be Awkward Around A Guy You

The village


Il paesino

I wanted to tell you this. I was born in the village, I will. I understand that it is not great news, because they are not even born "in the" village, inside, no, I was born on the outskirts of the village, behind the curve marking the end of the village and then the beginning of barbarism, or something general. The villages have the edge, and that was enough to disqualify me, my brother and I played with the other three always sufficient to exclude from the village. We knew we excluded them, those of the center, they knew that excludes us.

Thus begins (but still) my original piece for the meeting on Saturday 20 November at the former church of San Francesco, Cividale, for different events yes, no unequal, of which I enclose poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment