Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Night Prolwer Replace

Peer Gynt, the poster



This is the idea of \u200b\u200bposter for the play Peer Gynt, written and printed piece of paper, which I have always given as absolutely obvious, that in England I found to be hated, because it must rely on the word of the people, their face, not a piece of paper, it seems old-fashioned way of thinking, is it? Some innovations seem only accelerate, as a quick kiss, a handshake, speed up, as much as possible. Now this piece of paper in Italy has become the difference between those who, like me, has it, and who, like my players, good or bad, worthy or not, if the dream day and night. I wonder what he would do Peer Gynt, identity card, he has spent his life asking: Who is Peer Gynt? I, who am I? Maybe he asked, with this card, you know better who you are? Or else, with this, they know who you are?

0 comments:

Post a Comment